Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Simone Walsh Handmade Jewellery (or Jewelry!)



One of the best things about Etsy is the creative friends I have made, here in Australia and around the world.

I "met" Simone Walsh from NSW, Australia through the Etsy forums about 2 years ago. Her Elvis Presley cufflinks, were the first thing that caught my eye and I have been a big fan of her handmade, sterling silver jewellery ever since.

Simone is currently offering a 15% discount off all sales made from her online store. Enter the code redesign2 at the checkout to apply the discount - note that the offer is valid until Sunday the 23rd of August 2009.

If you wish to buy in USD please click here.

You can also follow Simone Walsh on Twitter.

Photo: Sterling Silver Swallow Earrings (my favorite item!).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails