Monday, November 17, 2008

Tag! I'm It! (thanks paintergirl)


I have just been tagged by paintergirl, and although I am flat chat at the moment, this is nice!

Here are 6 details about me that you may or may not know about me:
1. I have quite a large Barbie doll collection.

2. I can't swim.

3. My favorite music style is hard rock (glam/sleaze) from the 1980's.

4. Like my mother, I have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) which can make certain everyday tasks really difficult.

5. I draw terribly.

6. My confirmation name (like a middle name, but you get it when you are around 10-12 years old as part of a Catholic ritual) is Marilyn after both Marilyn Monroe & Marilyn the singer who was dating Boy George for a while.

I hereby tag these kids:

Justine - I look forward to your answers

Shara - I bet your answers will be well though through

Shayne - It will be nice to get to know you better

Sam - Sorry, I know you are flat out!

Chris - I may be married, but I love you!

Nicole - Yes, I am your fan!!

Here are the rules:
* Mention the rules on your blog.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
* Tag six other
* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they are tagged.

3 comments:

mixtapezine said...

ok i love i will do it tomorrow ;)

Nikki said...

Hmmm... I'll give it some thought when my brain comes back online.... wiped out by teaching tonight, and tomorrow will be the same.

I'm a fan of your work, too!

62cherry said...

http://62cherry.blogspot.com/2008/11/omdw12.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails