Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Peta Pledger Size Chart


click to view larger. Bust/Waist/Hip are in centimetres. For conversion to inches check here.

What is in a number? Alot, according to many women I speak to. My friend (let's call her Francine) once told me that she rips the size label out of the garments she buys from me as she is - well, now was a size 16.

I have been researching Australian standard size charts for years and I have come to the conclusion that most of them are very strange.

After alot of consideration, I have decided upon the body measurement sizing chart above, which means if you were a size 12 in Peta Pledger clothing, you will most likely be a size 10 in my new stock.

To be sure, always try the garment on and if you are online shopping, check the garment measurements.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails