Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Customer appreciation photos are apreciated


I have been operating independently for 5 years now.

I have sold what seems like hundreds of pieces under the Peta Pledger label, yet I rarely see anyone wearing my stuff.

So, I am asking anyone out there, if you own one of my items can you please send me a photo of yourself in it?

I will not upload it on any photo sharing site, I am just curious as to where they all go!

The photo on this post is of the pretty Ginger, wearing a Leopard print 'Frankie' top.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Hi Peta
Now that the weather is getting warmer, I am sure to be wearing my dress soon.
I'll be sure to take a photo to send to you.
BTW, I saw your model in The Age on Sunday where you got a lovely mention!

petapledger said...

Thanks Stacey! I look forward to it. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails